- The Deep History
- TAMAS is the oldest trade fair for agricultural machinery and materials in Korea, has attracted farmers' great interest.
Since 1st shown in 1995, TAMAS has grown as the leading agricultural-oriented Exhibition.
- To boost governmental farm policy for promoting export, TAMAS 2019 will be international bridge of businesses to advance
overseas by attracting buyers with purchasing power through hundreds of KOTRA KBC’s in 86 countries
* Number of Overseas buyers in 2017 : 101 companies, 22 countries
- Gathering Information
- Contact the international professional buyers & visitors from the fields of research and development. Get this opportunity for
direct contact with farmers and buyers in expert programs – seminar, business meetings etc.
- Up with the trend
- Recently, in Korea, the number of people returning to farming is increasing.
We expect continuous rise in demand for urban farming and agriculture in our modern society.